The University is required to provide staffing information to HESA on an annual basis.
Each year, HESA provides requirements for the current submission. This usually involves some modifications to the existing process. For the 2012/13 submission, the HESA requirements call for an unusually high number of changes. These are expected to involve changes to:
- the HR core system and the HR extracts to HR HESA and PPIPMI
- the HR HESA application, tables and universes, and the submission of data files to HESA
- the eRecruitment application, tables and universe, and the eRecruitment extract to HR
- the HR PPIPMI tables and universe
- the Finance Cost Centre extract
Two csv download files will also be required from PURE.
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|November 2013||BLUE||264.0 days||278.0 days||0.0|