Report for August 2017
- Report Date
- August 2017
Achievements this period
- Configuration of the WAMT instance, data load and Single Sign On (SSO) were completed and the pilot was officially launched at https://wam.cahss.ed.ac.uk on 8 August 2017.
- WAMT coordinators meeting to mark the start of pilot with configuration sign-off.
- A Board meeting took place on 15 Aug 2017 to review the work to be undertaken during the pilot, agree the success criteria and discuss possible rollout. Board signs off the Delivery.
- Simitive visited Edinburgh for more face-to-face meeting with interested schools both within and outside of CAHSS on 14-15 August 2017, including individual meeting with the Business School, School of Economics and Centre for Open Learning.
- Fortnightly meetings are set up with Simitive to monitor the pilot and plan the potential wider rollout, see meeting notes from 23 August 2017. The rollout will likely be in phases with Simitive doing the configuration work for the new schools coming on board.
- Milestones achieved during August 2017:
- A new project HSS020 CAHSS WAM Extended Pilot has been initiated to support the pilot, i.e. gather feedback, refine the success criteria and plan for rollout.
- Pilot tasks/risk monitoring have been transferred to HSS020 including:
- Upgrade to WAMT V3
- Capturing early feedback and input on success criteria
- Not enough time for WAMT school coordinators to test and model work allocation adequately during the pilot
- Completion Report and sign-off
- Close project