The current database used to manage clients at Hope Park Counselling Centre is a bespoke application which is no longer supported and needs to be replaced.
A business analysis project, HSS018 - Hope Park Counselling Centre Database Upgrade Requirements, reviewed possible options for replacing the database. Requirements were gathered and suppliers for possible applications were identified.
A further project, HSS021 Hope Park Counselling Centre System Procurement, selected a system for which a contract has been signed between CAHSS/Hope Park and the external supplier, Sales Agility.
The benefits will be:
- A supported client management application
- An application compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Improved backup of data using a cloud based solution
- Reduction in use of paper based processes and records, and enhanced reporting tools
- Option to access application and data from multiple locations, including remote access
- Single system for managing documents including client correspondence, with system based audit trail
- A system that can grow and be flexible with the demands that may be placed on it as Hope Park evolves
- A less onerous training requirement
- A user friendly system
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|November 2020||BLUE||63.0 days||66.3 days||0.0|