Report for September 2019
- Report Date
- August 2019
Planning, project brief, TAD, and initial risk assessment completed.
Staff comms have gone out. 4 sensors have been deployed and data is being collected, but not yet shared.
- Planning to complete remaining deliverables (no date set for this:)
- Deploy remaining sensors
- CO2 level indicator lights in place on the floors.
- Sharing of data with Facilities and H&S teams.
- Decision regarding on-going deployment of solution, including agreed authorised users lists, and process for managing access going forward
- As planning for remaining activities has not completed, the current project delivery completion date of 20th Dec, and project closure date of 31st Jan are estimates.