- Report Date
- May 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- Project Web site created.
- Briefing and handover meeting (Mark Ritchie, Adam Wadee, Colin Watt).
- Colin Watt assigned as PM; Stefan Kaempf assigned as Senior Supplier.
- Meeting with Neil Bruce (Project Sponsor) and Susan Watson (PM for USD).
- Meeting with Stefan Kaempf (Senior Supplier).
- Project Brief drafted and circulated for review.
- Kickoff meeting 01/06/17 including divisional representatives to set context and review brief; all present agreed to send additional feedback by Monday 5th June but confirmed in meeting that they were happy to sign off as is.
- No major issues at present.
- Complete brief and estimates and submit for planning approval.
- Establish communications with the various groups involved in start of term activities.
- Establish draft page of known projects, service changes and people dependencies.
- Review risks with Project Team.
|09-Jun-2017||End of Planning|
|16-Jun-2017||Agreed Staff involvement|
|23-Jun-2017||Agreed Tools, Processes and KPIs|
|07-Jul-2017||Established List of Projects, Services, and Teams|
|10-Sep-2017||Start of Welcome Week (External Milestone)|
|18-Sep-2017||Start of Teaching Week 1 (External Milestone)|
|25-Sep-2017||Start of Teaching Week 2 (External Milestone)|
|13-Oct-2017||Delivery Sign Off Following Start of Term|
Current RAG status is GREEN.