Report for March 2018
- Report Date
- March 2018
- Student Intern (Project Assistant) has been recruited and will commence work on the project w/c 30th April.
- A draft online survey has been completed is awaiting feedback and approval from colleagues.
- A steering group for the project has been recruited.
- The student intern is unable to start work until w/c 30th May. This means that the work of the project will need to be condensed into a shorter timeframe. I am still confident that the project can be completed.
- Organise the first meeting of the project steering group for w/c 16th April
- Finalise and distribute the online survey
- Start analysing the results of the survey
- Schedule and plan focus groups
- Schedule and plan usability testing sessions
No project spend to date because of the delay with the student intern taking up post. The project is currently running below the predicted budget.
In order to improve the response rate for the online survey I propose including a £100 book voucher prize draw for entrants. This will have no impact on the overall budget as there is already an underspend on the staff costs.