Report for July 2018
- Report Date
- July 2018
- The second student focus group took place on 7th June, with eight student participants representing a range of academic disciplines and levels of study.
- Six student usability testing sessions took place on 13th and 21st June.
- Work has commenced on collating the results of the focus groups, usability testing and staff survey and writing the final report.
- As previously reported, the Student Surveys Unit/Ethics Committee denied permission to distribute the online survey to students by any method. This had a significant impact on the original scope of the project, as it was not possible to collect survey data from one of the main target groups.
- Completion of project report.
- Student Intern Salary: £1,289
- 17 x £20 payments for focus group participants: £340 **
- 6 x £20 payments for usability testing participants: £120 **
- 4 x £25 book vouchers for survey prize draw: £100
Final Project Spend: £1,849
** The payments for the student focus groups and usability testing sessions were incorrectly coded to 871000TIAINO, instead on 877000TIAINO.