Data Management: https://www.projects.ed.ac.uk/project/mle004/brief/databrief
UoE Service Structure: https://www.projects.ed.ac.uk/project/mle004/brief/servicestructurebrief
The Programme Board are responsible for ensuring that the overall objectives of the programme are delivered.
- Approve the scope of the programme.
- Authorise any major deviations from the agreed scope.
- Ensure that overall goals of the Programme are met.
- Ensure information about the programme is effectively communicated within the University.
- Resolve any conflicts escalated by the programme team, User Group or supplier.
The Implementation Steering Group are responsible for ensuring that the overall goals of the implementation project are met.
- Identify and approve the scope of the implementation project.
- Report any major deviations from the agreed project plans to the Programme Board.
- Approve the brief for the Implementation Project.
- Monitor progress within each project workstream.
- Resolve issues and review priorities as required.
- Review completion of each stage, sign off and approve start of subsequent stage.