The reporting workstream covers the following areas:
- Analysis of the reporting requirements of the university.
- Evaluation of the data available within Media Hopper Replay along with other university data sets.
- The design and building of a reporting structure along with a suite of reports.
- To maintain consensus on the purpose and audience for reports from Media Hopper Replay.
- To be transparent and show where and how data is collected and used.
- To work with the school offices in the creation of a reporting suite from Media Hopper Replay.
- Once analysis is complete a suite of reports from Media Hopper Replay along with a set of users who would receive or own those reports.
- A defined audience for the suite of reports.
- A reporting universe which allows individuals with access to manipulate the data taken from Media Hopper Replay and/or other university data sets.
- Appropriate permissions for the reporting universe.
Reporting requires the team to specify their data requirements to Echo360 who will then push the data to us. Currently there is no API to extract the data. We may require developer time but currently PM/BA support is included in the budget.