The work in progress project plan can be found here:
FRY-IT, will deliver an environment via MVM118
FRY-IT, will deliver training via MVM118
MBChB, have identified the data required for Year 1 and 2, Years 4,5 and 6 to confirm by May 26
FRY-IT and Project, confirm approach to cleansing data (EG removing duplicates etc
FRY-IT, import cleansed data
Project, will review and sign off
MBChB, will create new questions
Project, will signoff content ready for each of the first set of exams in 2017-18
Project, confirm status of data remaining in OSCA and OSCA+
Resources, Skills and Costs
Resources from the following teams are required to deliver this project:
- Project Services - Project Manager 29 days
- Project Services - Programme Manager 1 days
This has increased by 10 days since the Project was started. PICCL#1 contains the details, it has been approved by Paul Clark and Muriel Mewissen. It reflects the requirements of MBChB upon IS Project Services.
It is anticipated that no additional IS resources will be required, as LTW and MVM/MBChB staff and teams are central.
- MVM - MBChB, have two key stakeholders (David and Jennifer) providing a conduit into approx. 70 academic staff who will be trained via MVM118 to use Practique - a number of those colleagues will be incorporated into MVM119 to ensure all the data made available within Practique is fit for purpose
- LTW - Pat and Mark are key, with additional resources identified for additional training, which will run to approx. 10 again captured within MVM118
- Mainly covered by risks. See below.
The project will follow the standard Information Services model.
Project stakeholders can be found here:
The project estimation log can be found here:
|Work in progress project plan v0.2||2.6 MB|