- Report Date
- January 2018
- Meeting to review the Business Case Report and select the best option for Biomedical Sciences (BMS) to access Simitive WAM took place on the 9 January. Decision was taken to join the CAHSS installation if/when the HSS020 Project Board agree to roll-out to the rest of the CAHSS College.
- Business Case (Delivery - Options review milestone) was signed off on 9 January.
- Agreement to extend the project to prepare for adopting WAM and joining the CAHSS installation. PMs for MVM124 and HSS020 have worked together on these preparations.
- The HSS020 Project Board meeting was on the 25 January 2018 and agreed to deploy Simitive WAM for the College on an opt-in basis.
- Agree when BMS will join the CAHSS WAM deployment, how and the governance needed.
- Incorporate BMS in the CAHSS WAM follow on project
- Close Project