|Campus||Room / Equipment||Completed||Notes|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU305||No||Main AV is completed. Immersive sim equipment proposed has been delivered but not yet installed|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU307||Yes|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU308||Yes|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU309||No||All equipment proposed has been delivered but not yet installed|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU313/FU314||No||Room is in working order but waiting for engie to replace RJ45 ports so AV contractor can return to complete.|
|Little France||Chancellor's FU322||Yes|
|Central||Kennedy Tower Division Lecture Theatre||Yes|
|Easter Bush||Vet School Building Room G.45||No||2 x screens need to be remounted on walls and suitable camera system needs to be installed.|
|Easter Bush||Vet School Building Room 1.27||Yes|
|Easter Bush||Vet School Building Room 1.26||Yes|
|Easter Bush||Vet School Building Room 1.25||Yes|
|Easter Bush||Vet School Building Room 1.24||Yes|
|Easter Bush||Langhill Farm G.12||Yes|
|Western General||MEC Refurbishment||No|
Key Learning Points
- Vet School rooms need to be confirmed earlier in the year, so that design and tender documents can be provided to AV contractors earlier.
- Communication with AV project team, the Vet School and local IT team needs to be improved over the coming year.
- Numerous issues with the Western General MEC refurbishment were experienced and the view from this project is that they were due to:
- gaps in the overall management of the project - i.e. multiple estates project managers over the duration (lack of continuity) and no dedicated MVM staff overseeing the entire project (the IT/AV project manager had to become involved in fabric and furnishing discussions).
- too many individuals being asked to provide input into different areas of the project at different times, leading to delays and certain jobs being repeated (i.e. rooms being repainted several times).
- Western General MEC refurbishment - certain areas still require completion - i.e. simulation suite (due to structural issues and items being missed off original tender (air to bedhead trunking, nurse call system) and the information screens.
- Vet School room G45 camera system - this is a priority for the new financial year.