The main purpose of this project was to make COM:MAND functionally equivalent to the Manchester Curriculum Mapping Tool (MCMT).
The key features have been added to the existing system., that includes:
- Read Only Access for Students
- Upgrade the System to the Latest Version of PHP
- Curriculum Approval Process
- Tagging System & URL Listing
- Students (viewers) access to the system
It is worth noting that the project did deliver in February 2021 but remained open solely to accommodate a hands-on session for a key academic. It was agreed with the academic and the MVMLAT programme owner that the project would close and that if the hands-on session was required, this would be a support task and subject to prioritisation at the point of request.
Key Learning Points
- Lack of engagement form the project staceholders can jeopardise the development process
- Supported hands-on session was de-scoped due to the staff unavailability. This will be completed as a support task if required.
- Upgraded look-and-feel (and associated updated user documentation) was de-scoped from this project but is in the MVMLAT plan for 21/22 as a separate project