Report for April 2022
- Report Date
- April 2022
Achievements this period
- Known Bugs - CAL score summary placement resolved.
- New Bug raised - Ophthalmology CALS presentation issue resolved 27/4/22.
- User Guidance created and available to users.
- Final Decommission Comms issued 25/4/22.
- Decommission feedback summary - from all the decommission Comms, we are still only dealing with 3 responses who are being treated as exceptions.
- Decision - Students will no longer be able to access EROS/PathCAL or Labyrinth from the end of April.
- Decision - The remaining Flash content conversion work and any remaining EROS/PathCAL and Labyrinth decommission work will be undertaken as part of BAU.
- Ophthalmology are not planning on using pathways at all, they are quite far down the line of proposing to use Articulate Storyline as an alternative.
- Finalise system changes to restrict student access to EROS/PathCAL & labyrinth.
- Issue and gain approval of project closure report.
|Completion of Flash conversions||31-Mar-2022|