- Report Date
- December 2022
Achievements this period
- Limited updates due to project manager's annual leave and Christmas closure.
- Initial room list has been shared with the Vet School and Medical learning and teaching subgroup members, as well as with the development team in IS Learning Spaces Technology.
- Vet School have decided not to take the AV equipment and furniture from the Chancellor's Elsie Inglis lab, so an alternative location will need to be found as soon as possible after the Christmas closure.
- Prioritise list of rooms to upgrade this year based on available funding and update the project brief as necessary.
- Organise visits to the rooms to discuss requirements with the associated teaching staff.
- Create AV designs and then tender documents for each of the new room upgrades.