- Report Date
- December 2018
- Project Board 12 December - no major issues of concern.
- Additional support has been offered to a small number of tutors to ensure their courses are consistent with the template.
- Academic course updates for Semester 2 in final stages.
- On track for go-live on 21 December 2018.
- Law School move back to Old College is largely complete. The library will be moved over the Christmas break ready for students returning in January.
- The student survey has been extended to mid-January to encourage more responses.
- The Leganto timeout/error message has been changed to explain that the system times out after 60 minutes, and advising what to do next.
- No open issues
Semester 2 courses go live on 21 December 2018
Review Board arrangements to be confirmed
Lessons Learned meeting 29 January 2019