Priority and Funding
- This is a Compliance project
- Core funded - 3 Year Planning estimated this project as 100 days
- This is a key project within the RIS programme and should be considered a 'High' priority project to enable the University to successfully complete a return to the REF2021 exercise (final submission expected Oct/Nov 2020)
Impact and Dependencies
- There is a depenedency upon the existing Core Systems and the interfaces with the PURE application. It should be noted that with a wider project to replace the Core Systems during the upgrades of PURE there will be an impact on work that will be undertaken due to interfaces having to be redeveloped. This is outwith the scope of this project and will be completed by the Core Systems project.
- These upgrades will ensure that vendor support is maintained for a central system, as well as receiving new features in support of funder and government requirements, such as the new REF return.
- The implementation of the new Project Model (RES069) which will be using the Pure environments
- There will be new features within each upgrade, this will therefore require consultation with Research Administrators, Researchers, Directors of Research, Library Services and Governance and Strategic Planning (GASP)