Report for May 2019
- Report Date
- May 2019
- Milestone and scope changes (GDPR work and Cloud Portal work) approved by WIS 17 May.
- Re-estimate of project including additional scope item submitted to WIS 31 May . Additional information below.
- Work in Tomcat upgrade has completed .
- Project budget re-estimation yet to be confirmed.
- Resources yet to be confirmed. Development Service Resource Co-ordinator asked for update 4 June 2016.
- 5.13 DEV upgrade is in progress, due complete 5 June.
- Thereafter Test platform will be upgraded to 5.13.
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.13.4 DEV Complete||05-Jun-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.13.4 TEST Complete||09-Jul-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.13.4 LIVE Complete||31-Jul-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.13.4 DSOR||14-Aug-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.14 DEV Complete (PLACEHOLDER)||21-Aug-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to Pure 5.14 TEST Complete (PLACEHOLDER)||23-Aug-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.14 LIVE Complete (PLACEHOLDER)||05-Sep-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.14 DSOR Complete (LIVE) (PLACEHOLDER)||12-Sep-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.15 DEV Complete||18-Sep-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.15 TEST Complete||09-Oct-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.15 LIVE Complete||31-Oct-19|
|Execute||Upgrade to 5.15 DSOR Complete (LIVE)||28-Nov-19|
The project status is AMBER due to the following:
- Budget increase requested 31 May due to re-estimation and scope increase (PureINT Interface de-commissioning work).
- Scope has increased to cover additional work.
- Resources not yet confirmed.
Project re-estimation after the project resumed has resulted in a revised estimate of 125 days. This is a result of increasing the scope for GDPR and Cloud Portal work (WIS approved 17/5/19) and now an additional scope item covering the de-commissioning of the PureINT Interface. This relates to Jira ticket RIS007-31. At a project meeting on the 29th of May it was decided that 3 more days need to be added to the project estimate to account for the de-commissioning of PureINT interface (feed, code) and that this would be handled by DevTech. The Business lead and the project sponsor have both been notified of this re-estimation. This increases the number of days for the project work from 100 days to 125 days (41 in 2018/19, 84 in 2019/20) in total. However it should be noted that the 125 days includes 18.5 days for v5.14 upgrade which the project is currently considering not doing. Therefore the anticipated final estimate for RIS007 will be 106.5 days rather than the 100 days. Programme Manager currently discussing with Production Management.