Worktribe, the company responsible for producing the University’s pre-award/post-award research administration management system, releases 2 major versions of the application per year.
There is a requirement to keep within touching distance of the latest version in order that the University is able to take advantage of functionality which relates to key University business processes, e.g. leveraging performance and functional improvements, legislative changes, and increasing demand from research funders and our own researchers.
It is envisaged that the University will never be any more than one major release behind Worktribe’s schedule.
The scope of this project is to upgrade the University’s installation of Worktribe to v3.1 ensuring that it continues to operate as expected including:
- Testing of processes adopted by the University
- Testing of the Interfaces presenting data to Worktribe from Finance, HR, and IDM
- Testing of the outgoing interfaces between Finance and Worktribe
- Testing of the external reporting solution (and the Worktribe BI Extract)
- Testing of additional and/or enhanced functionality to the system
- Upgrading WIKI pages and/or User Guidance
Once this upgrade has completed the supplier will commence auto patching on a monthly basis.
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|July 2020||BLUE||33.0 days||32.3 days||0.0|