Report For April 2017
- Report Date
- April 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- Initial Plan Created. Will be reviewed and Updated on a weekly basis.
- Initial Quotes and Specifications received from vendors for iterative discussion.
Issues and Risks
|Ref||Title||Impact||Probability||Risk||Status||Risk Owner||Date of Last Review|
|1||Lack of Clarity of required go-live date from the DataVault project.||Medium||Medium||AMBER||Open||Andy Todd||03-May-2017|
|2||Lack of Infrastructure Resources delaying project tasks.||Medium||High||AMBER||Open||Andy Todd||03-May-2017|
Key Tasks For Next Period;
- Agree project brief. Will be largely based on the DataVault brief.
- Agree Communication plan.
- Confirm Budget (including Clarification on VAT Requirements).
- Once both of the above are confirmed we should be able to agree what infrastructure is required and get an order in place.
- Start Planning the installation. Installation estimates (time and costs) requested from both Dell and IBM.
- Get lead Time for both IBM and Dell kit.
- Work out what impact the installation to the ACF may have on the current production backup process.
- Work out what pre work will need to be carried out in the Data Centres.
- Complete planning phase, including implementation planning and begin delivery.
- Clarify required go-live date from the DataValt project.
Plan is detailed here;
|Target Date||Previous Date||Title||Stage||Complete|
|05-May-2017||No date available||Initiation Sign Off.||Initiate||No|
|12-May-2017||No date available||End Of Planning.||Plan||No|
|14-Jul-2017||No date available||Delivery.||Execute||No|
|28-Jul-2017||No date available||Closure||Close||No|