Report For May 2017
- Report Date
- May 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- Design has been agreed and quotes have been iterated to a point where we’re ready to order.
- Order is with management and Finance to approve.
- This has been a fairly complicated design with a lot of valuable input from multiple sources including the project team, vendors and the ACF.
- Layout design and plan going forward for moves in the ACF which was required for this project but will also benefit others.
Issues and Risks
Key Tasks For Next Period;
- Once orders are placed, confirm delivery dates from vendors and confirm availability dates of engineers.
- Progress pre work required in the data centers including caging for the TS4500 in the JCMB.
- Plan Data Centre implementations in conjunction with other projects and suppliers.
- Complete planning phase, including implementation planning and begin delivery.
- progress outstanding Issue with Spectrum Protect Licences for Data Safe Haven.
- Continue to manage budgets and communications.
Plan is detailed here;
|Target Date||Previous Date||Title||Stage||Complete|
|16-Jun-2017||No date available||End Of Planning.||Plan||No|
|14-Jul-2017||No date available||Delivery.||Execute||No|
|28-Jul-2017||No date available||Closure||Close||No|