Report For June 2017
- Report Date
- June 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- Design Complete and Infrastructure Order Agreed.
- Clarified IBM Spectrum Licence requirements for Data Safe Haven.
- Agreed that the IBM Tape Rack can go into the JCMB Data Centre.
Issues and Risks
|Ref||Raised On||Type||Short Description||Governance Required||Date Completed|
|1||04-Jul-2017||Issue||Issue Raising PO in accounts Team||No|
|2||04-Jul-2017||Issue||Lack of Clarity on Where the Tape Rack Will be Located in the JCMB Data Centre.||No|
Key Tasks For Next Period;
- Once orders are placed, confirm delivery dates from vendors and confirm availability dates of engineers.
- Progress pre work required in the data centers including removing redundant kit in the ACF DC.
- Plan Data Centre implementations in conjunction with other projects and suppliers.
- Complete planning phase, including implementation planning and begin delivery.
- Continue to manage budgets and communications.
|Target Date||Previous Date||Title||Stage||Complete|
|07-Jul-2017||No date available||End Of Planning.||Plan||No|
|14-Jul-2017||No date available||Infrastructure Delivery.||Execute||No|
|28-Jul-2017||No date available||Closure||Close||No|