The scope of this project lies within
- The work of 3 research facilitators - To give assistance with grant applications, consultancy, training. Plan events, outreach and relationship building between researchers and service providers.
- Ongoing stakeholder analysis and formation of a forum for knowledge sharing building on the stakeholder analysis created in the previous project.
- Raising awareness of DRS in conjunction with increased presence at research, postgraduate and annual events.
- Coordination of service delivery across partners and structure for managing ongoing service decisions
- A web based Digital Repository based on the prototypes created in the preceding project - A central point of reference for Digital Research Services and researchers, representing services and information from ISG, EDINA, EPCC, DCC, SSI.
- The recruitment of Research Ambassadors, as Phd students to act as embedded help with understanding needs and community building
- The extension and further development of surveys to measure satisfaction of the current services offered.
The final scope will be determined by the feedback on the new DRS webiste and moneys available, with expectation that scope will focus on website enhancements.