The Student Disability time sheet and finance applications are running on an old and un-supported version of the ColdFusion web platform. This presents a risk if these components were to fail. The systems as a whole are now old and require improvement or replacement to improve business process, efficiency and the student experience.
- Provide updated systems on stable supported platforms.
- Deliver improved business processes and systems for staff in the Student Disability Service.
- Improve systems for staff supporting disabled students in Schools and other administrative services.
- Provide systems for disabled students so they can access their SDS information on-line as part of their student record.
- Deliver effective reporting and management information for the SDS management team.
Phase 1 will deliver a replacement of the existing “PACHA” and “SAAT” systems used for recording of timesheets by support assistants who work directly with disabled students.
Phase 2 will deliver a replacement of the existing the “Kelso” and “Radium” systems that hold holds the learning profile, notes and manages waiting lists for appointments and meeting and is used by administrative staff in schools and other support services. It also published the information to personal tutors and the students.
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|June 2018||BLUE||370.0 days||367.0 days||0.0|