The project will deliver an online questionnaire accessed from the Student Recruitment and Admission website. This questionnaire will access the existing Widening Participate calculation to provide an indication to the applicant regarding their eligibility for a contextual offer from the University of Edinburgh. The site will also provide applicants with supporting information on how contextual admissions operate.
The objective of this project is to provide a facility for applicants to check their eligibility with a view to increasing the number of widening participation applications received.
The benefits of this project will be:
- Increase the number of accepted applicants who meet the widening participation criteria.
- Improve ability to meet government targets and University strategy
- Applicants will be provided the facility to check their eligibility for contextual offers.
- Improved applicant’s experience
- Reduces number of enquiries from applicants asking about their eligibility
- Promote WP within UoE
- Promote digital transformation
- Use Data Services
- Provide Open Data
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|December 2017||BLUE||0.0 days||0.0 days||0.0|