- Report Date
- May 2021
Achievements in Last Period
- Excellent progress with Quick Calls work, with all of the initial priorities now on Test and most ready for signoff.
- Good progress with work on moving the Person Import process for many of the UniDesk members to to a direct process between them and TOPdesk, giving them more control. There is some setup dependent on their local azure setup, so this work will be reviewed w/c 21/06 to determine what can feasibly be switched over this session, and what needs to be consolidated (Data Import DBs) at the Edinburgh side.
- Complications with the proposed DNS migration away from Edinburgh mean that this has been de-prioritised by the Service Owners and will not be progressed in this project. See Item 2: Scope Change: DNS Migration on hold
- Resource conflict may prevent development on additional (Could have) jiras, but the Musts and Shoulds have been completed.
- Complete UAT of initial Quick Calls jiras and agree deployment window.
- Estimate and prioritise second batch of Quick Calls jiras and request development resource.
- Review status of Data Import process for each UniDesk member and determine which can be switched away from Edinburgh's process by mid July.
NB some of the milestones to be revised to minimise rollouts to LIVE.
|Agree DNS Migration plan||19-May-2021|
|Quick Calls API Lookup||21-May-2021|
|Quick Calls Jiras (1)||28-May-2021|
|UniDesk DNS Migration||18-Jun-2021|
|Review Data Import process||23-Jun-2021|
|Decision on Database Consolidation and Decommissioning||25-Jun-2021|
|Quick Calls Jiras (2)||25-Jun-2021|
|Quick Calls Jiras (3)||16-Jul-2021|