- Report Date
- June 2021
Achievements in Last Period
- Quick Calls jiras (all Must Have deliverables) deployed 30/06.
- Good progress with work on moving the Person Import process for many of the UniDesk members to to a direct process between them and TOPdesk, giving them more control. Status of Data Import process for each UniDesk member has been reviewed but it is not yet possible to determine how many will agree to switch over by end July and therefore allow further removal of data import databases.
- UHI planned to switch over their person import process to Azure on 01/07. RCA to follow. Remaining dependencies to be reviewed w/c 19/07.
- No major issues.
- Continue work on second batch of Quick Calls jiras.
- Review status of Data Import process and dependencies w/c 19/07.
- Project Sponsor has advised that project should continue into 21/22.
NB project closure now to move into 21/22 at request of Project Sponsor, data tbc.
|Decision on Database Consolidation and Decommissioning||25-Jun-2021|
|Quick Calls Jiras (2)||16-Jul-2021|