To support the University’s commitment to the SDGs, this project will evaluate the dissemination of the UN’s SDGs within the University by mapping their presence in the curricula across multiple schools, courses, and modules. The 12 month project will be split into three periods each lasting approximately 4 months: Development, Preparation and Execution, and Synthesis. The tasks and milestones related to these periods are illustrated in detail in the timeline section of this brief.
Priority areas have been identified which encompass the objectives for this project, with deliverables nested under each. These are:
Sector wide review of curriculum mapping projects
- Identify curriculum mapping method options
- Define a “State of Play” based on the University’s current commitment to sustainability
- Develop methodology for curriculum mapping exercise
- Finalize curriculum mapping method
- Mapping of the curriculum
- Evaluation and recommendations
- Analyse and visualize data and synthesize into a report which can be shared with the University
- Propose recommendations to improve University of Edinburgh’s inclusion of the SDGs.
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|August 2020||GREEN||0.0 days||0.0 days||0.0|