Programme UTACCFIMAH Accounting and Finance was used in Dev.
- Checked that the list of students for the "to graduate" report is for students currently in their 4th year.
- Checked that the list of students for the "in year 3" report is for students currently in their 3rd year of the programme.
Most of the 4th year course marks had to be added via a script. Testing was via manual checking of results displayed on screen.
- Checked that the credits recorded in the credit profiles corresponded to a manual calculation based on the reporte4d course marks.
- Cross checked reported year and degree percentages with manual calculations based on the reported course marks.
- Checked borderline flag against the reported overall percentage.
- Checked effect of discounting courses on the overall percentage.
- Checked PDF and CSV reports download successfully.
- Peer testing raised issues regarding the year abroad calculation. Fixed a bug where the overall percentage was not being calculated based only on the 4th year results.
Web Style Standards and Interface Design