- Report Date
- July 2015
The service had a soft launch on 2nd July and once contract signed and some fixes made - formally launched on 28th July.
Achievements in Last Period
- review response to UAT issue from TopHat and set out work plan and milestone for start of term fixes - done
- decide if we want to use the Learn Integration for Student Upload - decided (No)
- Learn Integration Gradebook problem to be fixed - done
- SSO for applications from TopHat pending in July needs checked - under way. Looks ok at time of writing 3/8.
- follow up on the rooms identified as at risk for insufficient capacity - under way. Will review with Alan Boyd w/c 3/8.
- follow up on NHS staff using Top Hat. Pending Paul Clark.
- follow up on MVM needs for training and awareness - done
- decommission clickers system - pushed back to end of August
- issues of cocnern are NHS Staff and rooms with insufficient wifi capacity
- no amber or red risks
- SSO for applications from TopHat pending in July needs checked
- follow up on the rooms identified as at risk for insufficient capacity
- follow up on NHS staff using Top Hat.
- decommission clickers system
|02-Jul-2015||Start Decommissioning of EVS|
|28-Jul-2015||Delivery to Live - Launch of Top Hat|
|31-Jul-2015||SSO for IOS and Andriod Applications|
|31-Jul-2015||Sign-off of fixes for non-critical issues from UAT, needed for Start of Term Launch|
|31-Jul-2015||Learn Integration for Gradebook|
|13-Aug-2015||Deployment Sign-Off - handover to LTW and Apps Production Support|
|28-Aug-2015||End Decommissioning of EVS|