- Report Date
- June 2016
Achievements in Last Period
- New test data available for UAT from SSP and testing completed for key functionality
- System Design Document created and handed to Application Management
- Handover to Production Management
- Preparation for deployment – service alert etc.
- UAT extended due to some test data quality issues and business team not comfortable with volume of data, therefore deployment scheduled for 29th June delayed to allow project team to review options for deployment
- Options to enable deployment to live - perferred option to complete a softlaunch of a small number of SEM1 courses and monitor data quality for 4 weeks to allow project to complete closure. Full launch for SEM2 courses later in the year.
- New dates being agreed and review of budget as it will require carry over budget into 16/17 estimated at 4 days to cover deployment support and closure
- Development work aligned to Course Code fix being completed via ITS RDS Service Management budget requires resource top start work as key developer not available until August
- Sign off Acceptance
- Deployment to Live (Soft Launch - 10 courses SEM1)
- Monitoring Data Quality following Soft Launch
The project status is AMBER due to delay in UAT sign off and Deployment date changed