This article was published on
- Report Date
- March 2020
Achievements in Last Period:
- The project was re-planned.
- A portfolio review resulted in instruction that the project should be accelerated.
- The WFH directive limited availability of Service Management staff to work on the project due to an increased number of helpline calls and staff having adopted reduced working hours.
- The project has again had to report slippage against plan.
- The change made to prevent anonymous calendar sharing had to be reverted.
- The project priority is to be increased from normal to higher.
- A number of key deliverables are to be re-prioritised. Change record to be raised.
- Service Managers have agreed to take a more active role given the limited availability of the Head of service Management/project sponsor.
- Service Managers will handle the wider communications necessary to make change happen.