Project Management Training
Further information and guidance on Project Management Training.
Types of training available
The PMO team provides a variety of training courses in practical project management skills for staff and students across the University. Training is focused on providing attendees with a general understanding of project management terms and processes, plus practical skills and tools/templates that can be put into practise on their own local projects.
Types of training we offer include:
- Full day Practical Project Management with group exercises for staff
- Full day Practical Project Management with group exercises for Research staff (on behalf of Institute of Academic Development as part of the researchers skills development programme)
- Full day and half day Practical Project Management with group exercises for PhD research students (on behalf of Institute of Academic Development as part of the PhD student skills development programme)
- 1 hour bite-size lunchtime sessions in Practical Project Management
- Custom courses, workshops & lectures on request
The Training Team
Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enquire about course options for your department or team.
The trainers are all full-time Project, Programme & Portfolio Managers from within the Project Services section of IS Applications.
- Rhian Davies: Head of PMO
- Dawn Holmes: Senior PMO Analyst
- Emma McNab: Team and Portfolio Manager
- Muriel Mewissen: Team and Portfolio Manager
- Karen Stirling: Senior Project & Programme Manager