Report for June 2020
- Report Date
- June 2020
To follow is a report for all of June, including updates to 6th July (IS Effort):
The focus of activities has been: acceptance sign off, releasing EDW Data mart and reports to live, completing agreed fixes to reports, revise Service Descriptions
- Acceptance Sign off by Project Sponsor email 15th June. Verbal Acceptance Sign off by Estates: Sponsor, Business Leads & Programme Manager and IS: Project Manager, Programme Manager & Supplier Sponsor at meeting 2nd June. (Decision 24)
- Deployment dates, 22nd June agreed with GO CAB (Technical approval for release to production) on the 9th June (Decision 25)
- Deployment Sign off approved 30th June by Production Management (Decision 25)
- Application Management Deployment to Closure tasks work in progress.
- IS Dev Tec, Service Management, Application Management supporting Test to Live activities from 24th June -7th July.
- Issues encountered with Space & Maintenance data mart loads lead to delays in delivery to production. This has meant that additional time effort has been employed to complete tasks (Issue 27). Issues resolved for Space by 2nd July to enable Estates to test reports in live. Issue resolved for Maintenance during 3rd July.
- Meeting held with Estates users to agree tasks to closure on 2nd July
- IS Project Sponsor requested greater detail to Service Level Agreement and Operation Level Agreements for go live. Application & Service Management agreed to document.
- All outstanding issues with reports resolved by week ending 3rd July. With 2 options available on report 18 for estates to confirm which to be used in production.
Agreed Next Steps
The focus of activities is on Estates acceptance and completion of IS activities
- BRD1.8 to be finalised and distributed for Sign Off week of 6th July
- Service Management to confirm 7th July reports & file structure to be promoted to live to enable Application Management to execute.
- Project Manager to communicate to Estates Maintenance to check Maintenance reports in live once Application Management has promoted reports in live. Dependency previous bullet in this list
- Estates to complete on line Training carried forward from March report, Estates: Chris, Eileen, Jane & Pauline to register
- Service Management to complete virtual training (date to agreed 9th July)
- Estates to send through completed Test Scripts
- Estates to complete Jiras
- Tec Dev and Estates to agree which Report 18 to be used in production
- Estates to schedule communication post go live
- Application & Service Management to complete documentation SLA and OLA to support go live
- PM to facilitate project sign off and closure with Estates & IS Senior Stakeholder and then present to WIS for approval.
- Tec Dev activities Test to Live more complex than initially identified. 9.5 additional days efforts recorded by Dev Tec to complete task
IS have completed the majority of deployment tasks. Estates activity start delayed due to (1) Tec Dev encountering challenges in Test to Production activities which pushed delivery from 26th June to 3rd July. (2) Service Management to confirm 7th July Maintenance reports & file structure to be promoted to live to Application Management.