Report for June 2018
- Report Date
- June 2018
Achievements in Last Period
- Project re-scoped.
- Requirements documented.
- Possible solutions identified.
- Project vision, purpose & need agreed.
- Board roles identified & documented.
- Risks reviewed and revised where appropriate.
- Milestones reviewed and revised.
- Stakeholders for communication identified.
- Dependencies/deliverables on other projects/services documented.
- Significant changes to project scope upcoming.
- Submit updated project brief.
- Develop agreed solutions further to include estimated timelines, estimated costs & proposal for implementation.
- First communication to be drafted & signed off.
- Estimate resources required for project delivery.
Project RAG status is currently RED due to a significant agreed scope change. The impact to cost and timescales is currently being investigated. No escalation required at this time. Project will return to green once updated Project Brief is signed off in mid August.
|25-Jan-2019||Review Pilot(s) and Agree plan for Rollout|
|25-Jan-2019||Agree Communications Plan|
|25-Jan-2019||Agree Support & Training Plan|
|24-May-2019||Institutional Templates Available|
|30-Aug-2019||Post Rollout Support|
|13-Sep-2019||Delivery Sign Off Review|