The University of Edinburgh (UoE) has over 550 buildings within its estate covering 60,000 square meters around Edinburgh. These buildings house assets (eg. Boilers, Pumps, Meters, Solar Panels, Air Systems, etc.), which are of critical business importance to how the university carries out its daily duties to students, staff and observing regulatory bodies. The management and record keeping of these assets is thus key to the performance and efficiency of the university estates.
Currently the UoE Estate’s building asset register and management details are maintained in piecemeal excel spreadsheets that are time consuming to maintain, sit in isolation from any other Estates information.
For Asset Maintenance and improved compliance and resilience there is a need to have “joined up” asset data in one system application to improve accuracy and reliability, along with the need for the building asset information to be available to all Estates departments and teams who have dependencies on the use and management of these assets.
The scope of this project comes from the EST098 ARCHIBUS Upgrade Project where it was agreed that the collection of mobile asset data and any migration / integration of that data would be done under a separate project. This project will pick up those requirements and the other leftover JIRA requirements from EST080 (unless part of EST098 scope).
Deliver a system solution that allows the Estates Asset Management team to capture, record, and store the UofE 56 highest priority building’s assets
- Migrate the Mobile Asset Collection Client Template to the ARCHIBUS Environment
- Migrate the captured offsite asset data to the Live on ARCHIBUS Environment.
- Deliver Enterprise Asset Management Module to the Live ARCHIBUS Environment
As additional tasks, this project will also pick up:
- Deliver JIRAS’s - Updated Ref / (original Ref) : EST099-2 (EST098-5) , EST099-3 (EST098-9), EST099-4 (EST098-10), EST099-1 (EST098-11), EST099-5 (EST000-15), EST099-6 (EST000-16), EST099-7 (EST000-17), EST099-8 (EST098-17) into Live Environment
This project will be delivered in three steps to help meet business needs and timings
Step 1 - deliver the asset captured data from MASS hosted SaaS platform into the UoE ARCHIBUS 23.1 Test Environment
Step 2 - deliver the asset captured data from ARCHIBUS 23.1 Test Environment into the ARCHIBUS 23.1 Live Environment
Step 3 – deliver the activation of the Enterprise Asset Management Module and In Scope JIRAs to the ARCHIBUS 23.1 Environment.
*All objectives superseded by those outside of the table below, and which were taken from the fully approved Word Document Project Brief v1.3 Oct/Nov'17.
Ref. Description Priority (MoSCoW Owner O1* Deliver tested (system and user) mobile collected Asset Management data to the Live ARCHIBUS Environment. M Project Services O2* Successfully complete and close off delivery of agreed in scope JIRAs. M Project Services O3* Support migration of existing data (e.g. Work Orders) within ARCHIBUS live environment to align with new asset data. M Project Services O4* Support and agree scope for data cleansing. M Project Services O5* Align project to Estates IS strategy and programme. M Project Services
- Proactively managing and mitigating any risks associated with the data migration and activation of the Enterprise Asset Management module including:
Environment Stability, Resilience, and Storage Capacity
Live data change corruption or loss
Reduction in user performance
- Proactively identifying and managing any risks / impact to WebCentral to ensure smooth migration and implementations.
- Deliver tested (system and user) mobile collected Asset Management data to the Live ARCHIBUS Environment.
Successfully complete and close off delivery of agreed in scope JIRAs.
- Support migration of existing data (e.g. Work Orders) within ARCHIBUS live environment to align with new asset data.
Support and agree scope for data cleansing.
- Governance and prioritisation of emergent issues generated from EST098 which are agreed to be managed outside EST098.
- Align project to Estates IS strategy and programme.
Ref. Description **D3 O1 Test data available for Business testing and signed-off **D4 O1 Production data available for Business and signed-off **D5 O1 All hosted Asset Management Data in Live ARCHIBUS Environment **D6 O2 Project Jira issues resolved **D8 O3 Updated Building Services Asset Survey Process / Methodology **D9 O4 Procedures updated in line with hosted data being removed from remote database **D9 O4 Asset Management data cleansed
**All deliverables in the above table below were superseded by those in the table below. These were taken from the fully approved Word Document Project Brief v1.3 Oct/Nov'17.
O1 & 02. Managing Migration & Implementation Risks
- D1. Risk Register with all project risks.
- D2. Project Board Discussions
O3. Deliver Hosted Asset Management data to Live
- D3. Test Plan, Test Scripts
- D4. Migration Plan
- D5. Hosted Asset Management Data in Live ARCHIBUS Environment
O4 Successfully Completion of UAT
- D7. Asset Data Migration Test Completion Report
- D8. JIRAS’s Test Completion Report
O5 Updated Business Process
- D9. Update to Building Services Asset Survey Process / Methodology
- The ability for Estates Building Services team to leverage and operationally have use of the latest status / condition of the 56 surveyed building assets (~12K) so that accurate work orders / tasks can be assigned to them.
- Deliver the Enterprise Asset Management Module functionality adding the ability to capture asset data via a mobile device and perform more preventative maintenance within the system.
- Reduce the amount of time the Building Services team spend on management of Assets and Preventative Maintenance.
- Up to date single source of truth of all the 56 building assets.
- Fixes and Closure of in scope outstanding JIRAs
- Successful delivery of stable, none performance impacting, activated Enterprise Asset Management Module into the UoE’s 23.1 ARCHIBUS environment with no / low impact issues.
- Delivery of Tested data that does not impact the Live Web Central and ARCHIBUS Databases stability or performance
- Above benefits delivered.
- Fixes for outstanding in scope JIRASs
|Target Date||Previous Date||Title||Stage||Complete|
|30-Sep-2017||No date available||Complete Project Planning (As per Project Board approval)||Plan||Yes|
|30-Sep-2017||No date available||Analysis Phase 1,2,3||Analyse||Yes|
|22-Jan-2018||No date available||Project Planning Re-Work (To include additional tasks identified)||Plan||No|
|12-Feb-2018||No date available||Design Steps 1,2,3||Design||No|
|16-Feb-2018||No date available||Build Steps 1,2,3||Build||No|
|21-Feb-2018||09-Oct-2017||Step 1 Start UAT (Data Migration)||Execute||No|
|22-Mar-2018||21-Oct-2017||Step 2 Go Live (Data Migration)||Deliver||No|
|04-Apr-2018||15-Dec-2017||Step 3 Go Live (Module Activation & JIRAs)||Deliver||No|