**new: APT communication site what we 're working on, backlog, release news...
Project is now closed, see report LINK
This project is the third phase of a larger multi-year project to deliver a new Assessment and Progression business process to the University. This multi-year project has two main strands of work:
- Implementation of the business change within the schools
- Development of the enhancement to SITS elements needed to support Assessment and Progression within EUCLID
The current phase of work is referred to here as APT3 and focused on:
- to resolve critical and non-critical issues that will stabilise the application and address key business processes that rely on APT.
- to consolidate the use of the application across all schools, including the newly added Group 3 Schools.
- to provide training, and create quality support documentation for School Administration staff to help reduce the volume of support calls received by Student Systems.
The current phase will not address the Resits. A separate project is required, planned for 2019/20
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|July 2019||GREEN||0.0 days||0.0 days||0.0|